“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
Awwww, a New Year is closing in and as we start thinking about the clean slate of 2015 instead of resolutions let me give you an alternative.
Here’s what dropped into my head the other day, I call it my “What If” list: (see if any of these speak to you)
- What if you gave love instead of opinions.
- What if you smiled all day long for a whole 24 hours (or longer if you like)
- What if you turned your negative self talk into self love.
- What if you decided to live your life based on how you want to feel every day.
- What if you did small acts of kindness every week for 52 weeks.
- What if you finally let go of the people in your life you know you need to let go of and you let them go with love.
- What if you spent 2015 working only on YOU instead of trying to fix the people around you.
- What if you listened more and talked less.
- What if you let your heart lead your life instead of your head.
- What if you just gave lots of LOVE.
I don’t know about you but this seems like a better option than the usual resolutions that will get broken by the end of January. And to close it out, I will leave you with some very wise words from a very wise frog, Kermit;
“To make your dreams come true, share them with others.”
I hope all of your dreams, goals and “what ifs” become reality for you in 2015! Thanks for another wonderful year here at Zen Chick and 2015 is going to be even better…..stay tuned!